Wargo French attorneys have extensive experience representing banks, financial institutions and other secured and unsecured creditors in bankruptcy, litigation and receivership matters throughout the United States. Our attorneys defend and prosecute numerous litigation matters in federal bankruptcy courts throughout the United States. Further, our attorneys handle various receivership matters.
The following matters are indicative of the types of creditor's rights and bankruptcy matters successfully handled by Wargo French attorneys:
- Represented international office equipment lessor in bankruptcy matters throughout the United States.
- Represented a national telecommunications company in bankruptcy matters throughout the United States.
- Represented numerous commercial landlords in bankruptcy proceedings pending throughout the United States.
- Represented The Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors in a multimillion dollar bankruptcy proceeding for retail stores with outlets throughout the United States.
- Represented The Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors in a multi-million dollar bankruptcy proceeding involving the contractor responsible for construction of a pedestrian bridge that collapsed and resulted in numerous injuries and deaths.
- Represented the receiver of a property and casualty insurer in the investigation and prosecution of directors and officers litigation, and associated insurance coverage litigation and appeals.
- Defended various lenders for claims arising under Article 3 and Article 4 of the Uniform Commercial Code.
- Obtained ex-parte injunctive relief and appointment of receiver over assets of insurance agency in dispute over calculation of premiums with major insurance company.
- Prosecuted preference portfolios on behalf of a bankruptcy trustee for a nationwide family steakhouse chain in Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
- Prosecuted litigation for the collection of millions of dollars of receivables owed to bankruptcy estates.
- Represented liquidating trustee in pursuit of litigation claims previously held by debtor company.
- Ongoing representation of bankruptcy trustees and receivers in bankruptcy litigation, directors and officers litigation, insurance coverage litigation and general commercial litigation.
- Ongoing representation of an international vehicle and equipment manufacturer in bankruptcy matters to recover collateral, perfect claims, and enforce its financing agreements and guaranties.
- Ongoing representation of a major Internet media company in its efforts to secure payment from advertisers in advertisers’ bankruptcy proceeding.