Wargo French attorneys have extensive experience representing banks, financial institutions and other secured and unsecured creditors in bankruptcy, litigation and receivership matters throughout the United States. Our attorneys defend and prosecute numerous litigation matters in federal bankruptcy courts throughout the United States. Further, our attorneys handle various receivership matters.
The following matters are indicative of the types of creditor's rights and bankruptcy matters successfully handled by Wargo French attorneys:
- Represented international office equipment lessor in bankruptcy matters throughout the United States.
- Represented a national telecommunications company in bankruptcy matters throughout the United States.
- Represented numerous commercial landlords in bankruptcy proceedings pending throughout the United States.
- Represented The Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors in a multimillion dollar bankruptcy proceeding for retail stores with outlets throughout the United States.
- Defended various lenders for claims arising under Article 3 and Article 4 of the Uniform Commercial Code.
- Represented receiver appointed to marshal the assets of several defendant corporations.
- Obtained ex-parte injunctive relief and appointment of receiver over assets of insurance agency in dispute over calculation of premiums with major insurance company.
- Prosecuted preference portfolios on behalf of a bankruptcy trustee for a nationwide family steakhouse chain in Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
- Prosecuted litigation for the collection of millions of dollars of receivables owed to bankruptcy estates.
- Represented liquidation trustee in his pursuit of litigation claims previously held by debtor company.