Wargo French’s real estate and construction practice is national in scope. Wargo French attorneys have extensive experience advising clients with respect to a broad range of commercial real estate and construction transactions throughout the United States. Such transactions include the planning, acquisition, disposition, leasing, financing, construction and development of various retail, industrial, office, hotel, multi-family housing and mixed-use projects. Our attorneys represent many national and international retailers, developers, lenders and other commercial and industrial owners and tenants. Further, our attorneys have worked with clients on transactional matters involving condominiums, cooperatives, multi-parcel assemblages, environmentally impacted sites, tax increment financing and other complex development transactions.
Wargo French's services include:
- Preparing, reviewing and negotiating purchase and sale agreements, ground leases, loan documents, easements, licenses, restrictive covenants, operating agreements and closing documents.
- Preparing, reviewing and negotiating all types of leases (including retail, office, and industrial leases) from both the landlord and tenant's perspective.
- Reviewing all matters affecting title to real estate and assisting clients with title clearance matters and title claims.
- Assisting clients in obtaining and reviewing title reports, boundary and ALTA/ACSM surveys, environmental site assessments and other aspects of due diligence.
- Preparing, reviewing and negotiating construction contracts and site development agreements.
- Preparing, reviewing and negotiating architect, engineer and other consultant agreements including design-build and engineering, procurement and construction agreements.
- Advising clients with respect to the construction process including permitting, zoning, mechanic's liens and project close out issues.
- Advising clients with eminent domain, land use and zoning issues.