Our attorneys advise financial institutions and borrowers through each phase of the commercial lending process. Our attorneys have extensive experience in middle market loan transactions, including multi-bank syndicated loan transactions, term loans, committed revolving credit facilities, lines of credit, real estate acquisition loans, and construction loans. Our attorneys have experience representing lenders in private banking transactions, loans to non-profit institutions, tax exempt and taxable bond financing transactions, as well as loans to borrowers in the healthcare, pharmaceutical, private equity, venture capital, and technology industries, among others.
Wargo French’s services include:
- Advising borrowers in connection with revolving credit and term loan agreements, including providing legal opinions requested by lenders.
- Advising national banks in connection with multi-million dollar syndicated loans, including construction loans, term loans and other forms of credit facilities.
- Structuring, documenting, and closing commercial lending transactions.
- Drafting, reviewing and analyzing loan documents.
- Due diligence review of information pertaining to borrowers and guarantors.
- Representing lenders in commercial asset-based loan transactions.
- Representing lenders in business acquisition financing and construction loans.